Note: Supporting materials are included below the video box, including a link to the slides, poll results, and chat log.
This webinar was broadcast live on Wednesday, November 1, 2017.
- Leah Hinds, Executive Director, Charleston Conference
- Beth Bernhardt, Assistant Dean for Collection Management and Scholarly Communications, UNC Greensboro and Main Conference Director
Beth Bernhardt is the Assistant Dean for Collection Management and Scholarly Communications for the University Libraries at UNCG. She was previously Electronic Resources Librarian at UNCG, and has consulted with a number of other libraries and organizations. Prior to coming to UNCG in 2000, she was Associate Director of Library Services at Greensboro College. She is the main conference director for the Charlston Library Conference, and co-editor of the Chareston Conference Proceedings series.
- Cris Ferguson, Director of Technical Services, Murray State University and Conference Director
Cris Ferguson has served as the Director of Technical Services at the Murray State University Libraries since 2013. Prior to joining MSU, she served as the Electronic Resources / Serials Librarian at Furman University in Greenville, SC. She attended her first Charleston Conference in 2003, and has served as a Director of the Charleston Conference since 2005.
- Kate Hill, Electronic Resources Librarian, UNC Greensboro
Kate enjoys talking about all things geek, and exploring new food and beer places. Oh, I also enjoy talking UX for e-resource access and best ways to wrangle metadata into something useful.
- Heather Staines, Director of Partnerships, Hypothes.is and Conference Director