2018 Charleston Scholarship – Sponsored by EBSCO
Scholarship Amount: up to $1,000
Application Deadline: Friday, September 14, 2018
- Currently work as a librarian or para-professional
- Provide one professional recommendation
- Provide a Curriculum Vitae
- Submit short essay (up to 1,000 words) on the following topic: The theme of the 2018 Charleston Conference is Oh wind – if winter comes, can spring be far behind? Please describe what’s next for your library in terms of priorities and expanding your reach and relevance? What’s the next big project you might be focusing on, which institutional stakeholders outside the library will you be working with to tackle the issues facing your college or university?
- Applicants must be located in the United States or Canada
All application documents should be sent electronically to Kate Waldron at EBSCO (email@example.com ) by September 14, 2018. Scholarship money must be used to attend the 2018 Charleston Conference.
*All applications should be submitted in PDF format. Please use the following naming conventions:
Last Name, First Name, Document Name (Essay OR Reference OR CV)