Grant Amount: Bloomsbury Digital Resources will select 2 applicants to receive a travel grant of $750 each. The two selected will also receive an invitation to the Bloomsbury Digital Resources reception on Thursday, November 9th and to a lunch or dinner the week of the Charleston Library Conference, contingent on scheduling.
Application Deadline: Friday, September 15, 2017
- Currently work as an academic librarian, with focus in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Should preferably be ten years or less into their career
- Provide a Curriculum Vitae
- Submit short essay (up to 1,000 words maximum) discussing one or a combination of the following:
- How you expect to benefit from attending the 2017 Charleston Library Conference.
- If you’ve previously attended, what have been the key takeaways and how have you applied them in your current professional role?
- How do you see online products focused on the Humanities and Social Sciences evolving over the next five to ten years?
Applicants must be employed by an academic library in the United States or Canada
All application documents should be sent electronically to Michelle Kelly at Bloomsbury Digital Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 15, 2017.
Travel Grants must be used to attend the 2017 Charleston Conference.
*All applications should be submitted in PDF format. Please use the following naming conventions:
Last Name, First Name, Document Name (Essay OR Reference OR CV)