Business Expert Press and Momentum Press, the leading publishers of business, economics, science and engineering digital content, are proud to announce their Essay For Charleston competition which will support one librarian by giving him or her a paid-in-full registration at the upcoming 2018 Charleston Library Conference!
Through August 10th, 2018, we’ll be accepting 500-word essays on the following subject: “How do I market our books and collections to students and faculty? And is usage enough to track the benefits?
The small print…
- One essay per entry form by one librarian will be accepted.
- The essay should not exceed 500 words.
- To apply, please submit your essay by August 10th, 2018 to Sheri Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Eligibility:
- Applicants must be currently employed as a librarian at an academic institution.
- Submissions will be acknowledged and will be reviewed by a panel of 3 people not affiliated with BEP or MP.
- Submissions are subject to be incorporated in the development of content materials for dissemination to a wide librarian audience if merited by BEP or MP.
Applications must be received by August 17th, 2018, and winners will be announced on August 27th, 2018.
The winner will be presented with one full registration at the Charleston Library Conference upon arrival, and should make themselves available to be a part of a presentation if appropriate.