Our Call for Papers, Ideas, Panels, Debates, Diatribes, Speakers, Poster Sessions, etc. is still open through Friday, July 14.
- AN: Analytics
- CD: Collections
- LS: Library Services
- MT: Management
- SC: Scholarly Communication
- TE: Technology
- UC: Up & Coming
- New to the profession of library and information studies, including librarians, library staff, vendors, publishers, content providers, consultants, and researchers.
- New to the Charleston Conference.
- New to the specific areas of focus of the Charleston Conference (collection development, acquisitions, instruction, scholarly communication, technical services, vendor/publisher relations).
- MLIS students and recent graduates.
- Those with no or limited prior experience presenting at professional conferences.
- Become actively involved in the Charleston Conference.
- Make a stronger case to attend the Charleston Conference.
- Share your unique experience and knowhow in a supportive, reputable professional sphere.
- Hone your presentation skills.
Do you have ideas, challenges, solutions, or information to share? We encourage proposals that combine UC with other topic threads for lively lunch discussions, concurrent sessions, innovation sessions, and poster sessions.