The Charleston Conference is pleased to announce that our full schedule for the 2018 annual conference is now available!
IMPORTANT NOTE: We’re trying something new this year with our schedule. We listened to your feedback on the attendee evaluations about room assignments – sometimes small rooms are overflowing into the halls, and large ballrooms are underutilized. Our goal is to remedy that by using your feedback to assign room size.
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please create a personal schedule and add sessions that you want to attend. Then we can use the numbers of people attending to gauge and assign room sizes.
The Conference uses the Sched.com platform for our online schedule. You can create a free user account and create a personal agenda. More information on how to create and customize your account can be found in the Sched.com Attendee Guide. Learn how to save sessions and share them with friends. You can access your personal agenda online, in the mobile app, print it out, or sync it to your calendar.
- This year, the conference falls on election week. Don’t forget to vote ahead of time by absentee ballot!
- The Early Bird Registration deadline is September 14.
- The Fast Pitch Competition is accepting proposals and nominations through September 14.
- The Call for Nominations for the 2018 Up & Comers Award is open through September 28.
- First Time Attendees: Welcome! We have a reception just for you and the Up & Comer Award winners on Tuesday, November 6. Hope to see you there! Also, be sure to take advantage of the Conference Mentors who are available to answer questions.
- Invitations for the Juried Product Development Forums and the Dine Arounds will be coming later this month.
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you in Charleston!